©XSIBackup-Free: Free Backup Software for ©VMWare ©ESXi

Forum ©XSIBackup: ©VMWare ©ESXi Backup Software

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-24 18:42:31

darkrin

XSIDiff

Hi,

XSIDiff destination says switch to (i or L) improves its transfer speed.

XSiDiff Definition:
---------------------
this is a copy binary mainly used by (c)OneDiff, although it can be used separately as an independent backup program. It works in a similar way as Vmkfstools, it's fast and can jump over zeros, but it can copy data over IP, It tunnels it through SSH so you can use the [l] switch to improve its transfer speed and take it very close to your NIC's theoretical limits.

I tested using this command and i found the process is so slow --backup-prog=XSIDiff.

will this below command make the process fast rather then using only --backup-prog=XSIDiff without any attribute?

So my question is how should i write the command with attribute i or L could you please provide me example.?

XSIDiff(i)

or

XSIDiff:i

i found there is new version release of XSIDiff in this line https://33hops.com/xsidiff-vmware-esxi- … ation.html

So is there any difference from the new version 1.1.1.4 and --backup-prog=XSIDiff.

Also the new version says XSIDiff binary is offered free of charge with a limitation to copy up to 10 gb. files, does this means we cannot copy more then 10GB.

Last edited by darkrin (2019-01-24 19:25:06)

#2 2019-01-26 10:32:18

darkrin

Re: XSIDiff

hello can u reply sir,

Board footer