©XSIBackup-Free: Free Backup Software for ©VMWare ©ESXi

Forum ©XSIBackup: ©VMWare ©ESXi Backup Software

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-29 19:41:15

tmorton@gcti.com

Download Issues

I registered for the download and then tried running the script as displayed in the email, however nothing downloads. I thought I would give it a go by downloading from the link directly, however the error was "The key is invalid or has expired, only two downloads are allowed per key, download a new one at 33hops.com"

When I went and registered for a new key, I received the new email and went straight to the link... Same error "The key is invalid or has expired, only two downloads are allowed per key, download a new one at 33hops.com"

Any help is appreciated!

-T

#2 2018-10-30 16:50:40

tmorton@gcti.com

Re: Download Issues

I was finally able to download the ZIP file from the link in the email, however the script didn't work for me. When it downloaded, it always downloads a 1k file and that is it.

BTW - Thank you to Roberto in Support for sending me the ZIP file.

I am up and going smile

-T

#3 2019-01-23 01:01:35

Timbo

Same issue back in June. I had to contact them because it wouldn't work from several locations from several emails. It was clearly an issue on their end. 

For the auto script installs, one thing to watch for, is that there are sometimes typo's in the commands you're supposed to copy and paste. Happened when they changed default filename for the zip.

#4 2019-01-23 08:46:02

admin
Administrator

We are subject to experincing issues, just like any other human being. Should you some time hit one of those: contact support in case of being a pro user, or post to the appropiate section in this forum in case of being a Free version user.

When you cut&paste some script, you must take into account that character substitution can occur depending on your page code. Paste to some plain text editor before actually executing it.

Board footer