©XSIBackup-Free: Free Backup Software for ©VMWare ©ESXi

Forum ©XSIBackup: ©VMWare ©ESXi Backup Software

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-11 20:59:56

NextLevel

Watch backup job activity shows all hosts as localhost

Using XSI-Backup-PRO 11.2.3 
Two ESXi 6.0

Installed XSI on the first ESXi and linked the second and created a local and a remote job.

If I would like to see the job activity on the second host, I can't. Because it lists both host just as "localhost" and whatever I select it show the  activity from the local host

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
                                                                  │ Watch backup job activity                           │
                                                                  │                                                     │
                                                                  │  [A] Active hosts                                   │
                                                                  │  [I] Idle hosts                                     │
                                                                  │                                                     │
                                                                  │  Marked [A] if active in the last 20 seconds        │
                                                                  │ ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │
                                                                  │ │       localhost  [I] 2019-03-11 20:32:06        │ │
                                                                  │ │       localhost  [A] 2019-03-11 20:50:22        │ │
                                                                  │ │                                                 │ │
                                                                  │ └─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ │
                                                                  ├─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤
                                                                  │     <Watch job>   < Cancel  >   <  Help   >         │
                                                                  └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

How to solve this

Thanks
NextLevel

Last edited by NextLevel (2019-03-11 21:04:22)

#2 2019-03-12 10:21:35

admin
Administrator

Re: Watch backup job activity shows all hosts as localhost

It looks like you just have those two jobs. Please contact suppport with the contents of your xsi-dir/jobs folder

Board footer