©XSIBackup-Free: Free Backup Software for ©VMWare ©ESXi

Forum ©XSIBackup: ©VMWare ©ESXi Backup Software

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-14 12:24:50

AlessioCalvio

The license.key file is more than 1 year older than the binary

hello, I have downloaded the new version of the software.
but I get this error, I activated the subscription as requested, but I can't use the new versions that are licensed to me for free.
Can you help me, thanks.
Alessio Calvio

The license.key file is more than 1 year older than the binary
You can use your key with binaries released within 1 year from purchase
ESC[90m-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ESC[0m
ESC[90m|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|ESC[0m
ESC[90m||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------||ESC[0m
ESC[90m|||ESC[0mESC[1m   (c)XSIBackup-Free 1.6.0.6: Backup & Replication Software                 ESC[0m ESC[90m|||ESC[0m
ESC[90m|||ESC[0mESC[1m   (c)33HOPS, Sistemas de Informacion y Redes, S.L. | All Rights ReservedESC[0m    ESC[90m|||ESC[0m
ESC[90m||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------||ESC[0m
ESC[90m|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|ESC[0m
                   (c)Daniel J. Garcia Fidalgo | info@33hops.com
System Information: ESXi, Kernel 6 Major 7 Minor 0 Patch 0
ESC[90m-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ESC[0m
Shell binary pool memory size: 800 MB
Shell memory pool size was set to 2048 MB by default
Total available memory: 124215 MB (~1GB is always kept as a security margin)
License: ESC[1munlicensed trial versionESC[0m, remaining trial time: ESC[33m28:20:01ESC[0m | (c)XSIBackup-Free

#2 2023-02-14 13:45:41

admin
Administrator

Re: The license.key file is more than 1 year older than the binary

If you renewed then just contact support and ask for the MAC to be freed, so that you can upgrade the software.

#3 2023-02-14 15:12:38

AlessioCalvio

Re: The license.key file is more than 1 year older than the binary

Thanks for your reply and support.
I will proceed as you advised.
Good day

Board footer